Who is Barko's Editorial?
I am a registered sole trader operating as Rachel Barkataki TA Barko’s Editorial. The website address is: https://barkoseditorial.com and I offer proofreading services.
This policy describes how I use any information you give to me.
Last updated: 9th February, 2021
Why I collect your data and how it is used
I collect your information on this website to do the following:
- For the purpose of generating quotes, and any subsequent correspondence relating to that particular job, including obtaining testimonials.
- To reply to any queries.
- To allow certain functions on the website.
- To understand how visitors use the website.
What personal data I collect
I collect the following data from you:
- Email address
- Any information required for quoting – word count, sample piece, type of service, etc., and any other information freely given by you in the quoting process.
- A postal address for completed work invoicing.
How I collect your data
I collect and store your data through the following:
- Direct email and phone correspondence from you (WordPress and EE)
- The Request a Quote form (Captain Forms through WordPress)
- Google Analytics cookie
How the data is stored
Data is stored on the following systems:
- Mail application on my Mac. This is password protected.
Who I share your data with
No one, unless audited by HMRC or required to by law.
How long I retain your data
I do not delete data unless asked to. Please contact me if you wish for me to delete any data held on you, and unless obligated otherwise (HMRC requires keeping invoices for 5 years), I will delete it immediately.
If you have any questions or would like to request the removal of your data, please contact me by email – email@example.com, or writing to me at Rachel Barkataki, 63 Bank Crescent, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1AF. UK.